Digital Analytics & Business Intelligence Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003002988654
Employer Ref. 2169056
- Move to Melbourne, Australia and work for a leading global technology business!
- Lead and grow an already established team and help take the business to the next
- Digital / eCommerce experience required!
They've won a number of different awards including coolest place to work and coolest company for women and they own and run some of the highest trafficked websites globally! Here is your chance to relocate to Melbourne and play a major part in helping take their company to the next level.
This is a chance for you to be involved in helping to continue growing the business as they continue to go through substantial growth.
In this exciting new leadership role, you'll lead and evangelise the use of data to drive better business outcomes and performance. You'll lead and inspire an established and growing team of 10+ Business Intelligence and Analytics specialist.
One of your major responsibilities will be planning and implementing the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy. To do this successfully, you'll need to build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business and create a shared service attitude and culture within the team. You will be the core asset on explaining and showing the business on how better decisions can be made with data. You will also enjoy representing your employer within industry.
What we're looking for
- Ideally 3-5 years experience building, leading and growing BI/Analytics teams across multiple functions, including Web Analytics, Data Analytics, BI Development and other related areas
- Very strong technical skills gained from 7+ years experience in e-commerce and/or digital environments in related roles
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Economics)
- Proven experience planning and implementing global analytics and business intelligence strategies
- Highly engaging leadership style, strong interpersonal skills and great people practices
- History of building effective business partnerships within organisations and within own area of specialty across the industry
- Ability to communicate a vision and purpose to teams and executive teams
- Flexible and able to prioritise business needs in conjunction with stakeholders
- Proven experience translating technical goals and concepts into non-tech speak
- Proven ability to understand and act on industry developments, market forces, customer needs and competitor trends to improve an organisation's position in the commercial environment
- Strategic thinking, highly organised and achievement oriented
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities; thrives on complexity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about the company and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and the community members from all over the world!
- The opportunity to help take this Melbourne based, global business to the next level
- Melbourne has won the world's most liveable city for 6 consecutive years in a row - Combine that with the opportunity to work with a leading online business who are operating on an enormous scale should arm you with leading a fulfilling life in and outside of work!