jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834492
Employer Ref. CT4101432145-005
To cope with the development and expansion of online community platforms for improved customer experience, we are looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to serve our customers via different online communication tools such as forums, Instant Messenger, Facebook, email, Live Chat, and other social media platforms.
- Identify and monitor online community trends and potential crisis
- Research and identify valuable content, and use the verified information effectively to engage target audience
- Execute online promotion campaigns and involve in all social media channels toincrease customer engagement and loyalty
- Assist in content creation (text, photo and video) and promote via social media
- Passion for all things, particularly for social and digital media,and able to work independently
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in social media promotion (having personal blog/experience in writing content for blogs are definitely advantages)
- Good command of written and typing skills in English and Chinese
- Shift duty is required (10:00 to 22:00), 42.5 working hours per week includingweekend and public holidays
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary via email or fax to Human Resources.
Fax: (852) 2962 5395
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
More Jobs from this employer
Call Center - Customer Service Representative (Join-in Bonus $6,000 & Welcome fresh graduate)