jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831741
Employer Ref. CT4101432145-005
To cope with the development and expansion of online community platforms for improved customer experience, we are looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to serve our customers via different online communication tools such as forums, Instant Messenger, Facebook, email, Live Chat, and other social media platforms.
Lead a social media team to assist, maintain and execute online promotion campaigns to engage existing and acquire new followers, as well as to drive the sales of direct channel
- Develop shareabletext, graphic and video content regularly with in-house creative teams, marketing teams and agencies to support brand building, promotions and events.
- Coordinate with different business units to ensure the consistency and accuracy of messages across all the social media channels
- Generate weekly social summary reports for the management and marketing teams that highlight trending and actionable social content
- Monitor and engage with community members on our social channels, including company owned pages and large "unofficial" fan groups for instant customer feedback and sentiment
Act as an in-house expert in the social media space, and provide advice on best practices, trends and emerging platforms
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, e-Commerce, Communication or relevant discipline
- 4 year solid experience in developing content and managing social media campaigns, of which 2 year must be in leading a social media team
Must possess knowledge on popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and popular forums
Hands on experience with social media analytics tools
Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage work against project timelines, and among the needs of a group of stakeholders.
- Passion for all things social and digital
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese
- Good command in Microsoft applications, such as Excel and PowerPoint=
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Digital and Social Media Specialist
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary via email or fax to Human Resources.
Fax: (852) 2962 5395
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.