AXA Technology Services Asia (HK) Limited
Created on 1 January 2002, AXA Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group, established to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA companies worldwide. AXA Tech is based in 13 countries with a workforce of over 3,000 employees. AXA Technology Services serve 53 AXA Group companies in 24 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. It manages nearly 1 billion euros in IT spending for AXA group.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782327
AXA Technology Services is in charge of the IT infrastructure management for AXA worldwide. Entering the Digital era, AXA Tech plays a key role for introducing and deploying new technologies that will support AXA’s business, improve customer experience and ensure highest security standards.
In order to take up these challenges in Asia, AXA Tech is setting a team dedicated to Digital projects such as Cloud, Big Data, Mobile applications and customer web sites. The role of this team is to facilitate the launch of new projects and the introduction of new technologies in AXA.
A key member of this Digital team is the “Digital Architect” who is in charge to develop the infrastructure architectures and underlying services required to deploy new technologies and support new Digital application developments.
The ideal candidate would also be responsible for the following:
- Design solutions for AXA Digital Projects in Asia or participate to the Design of global solutions with other Architects & SMEs worldwide
- Develop Cloud solutions architectures and support design activities required for migration of existing application to Cloud
- Develop complex solutions from standard infrastructure components including intervene at the reflection phase of business partners to ensure the consideration of AXA business and AXA IT strategic choices
- When require coordinate experts in various technological ares during design phase of new Digital solution
- Ensure that the proposed solutions are workable and can be safely introduced in production leveraging industrialized services when relevant
- Participate with partners in bids as counsel or validator
- Contribute as a technical consultant to partners studies
- Develop trust and proximity with application architecture teams and key stakeholders
- Work with Digital Booster lead to identify resources & skills evolutions required for managing pipeline of Digital Projects
- Participate to global Digital community in AXA
The successful candidate should possess:
5 Years+ experience in Application and Infrastructure domains
Strong general knowledge of the different infrastructure layers, networks, storage, servers workstations and IT security
Experience with one or more top level components: middleware, database management systems, Web servers, various software packages, identity and authentication
Experience of OpenSource solutions and development platforms –eg NodeJS, MongoDB, Jave, Jenkins, Github etc)
Good knowledge of Digital concepts and solutions related to Cloud, Big Data, Dev Op and Agile organisations
Strong IT Architecture skills and experience
Experience of Web Application architectures
Technical expertise, in particular on Open Source solutions
Good knowledge of infrastructure security requirements and management
Good communication skills in English, written and oral
Committed and reliable.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present and expected salary to us.If you have any queries on this position, please feel free to contact us through email. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months.