Digital Art Director
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994489
Employer Ref. 7474
Have you agency experience as a Senior Designer? If so, here is your chance to move into a Digital Art Director role in a reputable 4As agency.
- Competitive salary package
- Good work-life balance
- Experience on large regional accounts
- You will be responsible of ALL art-related creative projects with a major focus in digital (both individually and also as part of team brainstorming)
- Work with the CD to provide insights-driven and tactical creative direction to clients
- Mentor junior designers
- Managed projects from the development of initial graphic-based concepts to UX & UI design to final delivery stage
- Stay updated on interactive/digital creative trends
Are you right?
- A Degree, preferably in Art, Design, Advertising, or a relevant technical subject
- +4 years relevant interactive creative experience (ideally from an 4As or digital agency environment)
- Highly digital savvy
- Experienced with strategic brainstorming, campaign design and development and all aspects of creative execution
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to share creative concepts and rationale in a way that a normal person can easily comprehend
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, etc.
- Outstanding command of visual content creation and management, UX & UI Design, wire-framing & digital research
- Understanding of motion graphic tools (HTML5, CCS3, JS, Flash)
- Fluency in Chinese and English (written and spoken)
If you are an art-base digital creative who would like a challenge on interesting regional projects and a fast step to promotion, send in your cv to Become today along with your portfolio!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Become Recruitment
About Become Recruitment
Since 1997, we’ve been bringing our clients from across the creative industry the talented people they’re looking for.
Creatives, digital gurus, artworkers, production people, account handling wizards… our team expertly recruits for the roles that keep the creative process turning.
The key to our success is all in the approach. We aim to build successful, long-term relationships with both our clients and candidates. It’s about carefully matching the right person and skills to the right role and company. The art of recruitment.
From London and Manchester to Sydney and Melbourne and now Hong Kong, whether you’ve known us as Mac|People, Creative|People, The Recruitment Business or now as Become. Through all the changes and challenges, some things stay the same. We understand our industry, we understand our candidates and we understand our clients too.
*Become is a member of the Empresaria Group.