AXA Technology Services Asia (HK) Limited
Created on 1 January 2002, AXA Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group, established to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA companies worldwide. AXA Tech is based in 13 countries with a workforce of over 3,000 employees. AXA Technology Services serve 53 AXA Group companies in 24 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. It manages nearly 1 billion euros in IT spending for AXA group.
Digital Booster Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782328
AXA Technology Services is in charge of the IT infrastructure management for AXA worldwide. Entering the Digital era, AXA Tech plays a key role for introducing and deploying new technologies that will support AXA’s business, improve customer experience and ensure highest security standards.
In order to take up these challenges in Asia, AXA Tech is setting a team dedicated to Digital projects such as Cloud, Big Data, Mobile applications and customer web sites. The role of this team is to facilitate the launch of new projects and the introduction of new technologies in AXA.
A key member of this Digital team is the “Digital Booster manager” who is in charge to manage the “Digital Booster Team” and responsible for the efficient delivery of AXA Digital and Cloud projects, ensuring the alignment with Group IT strategy and standards and leveraging new technologies and processes.
The ideal candidate would also be responsible for the following:
- Manage the Digital Booster team
- Manage the portfolio of projects assigned to the Digital Booster
- Develop process & tool required for quick assessment of new business needs and identification of initiatives to be handled by the Digital Booster
- Evangelize internal teams and customers on new technologies promoted by AXA Tech and in particular on Cloud and Big Data
- Be an active member of the Digital Boosters and CloudOps communities with other AXA Tech entities worldwide
- Be a change management agent to support AXA Tech evolutions toward Clouds, DevOps, Big data and other Digital related evolutions
The successful candidate should possess:
- Minimum of 8 Year’s experience in Application and Infrastructure domains
- Strong experience in Service Delivery organisations and operational delivery (SLA, ITIL processes etc.) and in depth understanding of Web/Digital Application teams needs
- Successful experience for managing projects introducing new technologies
- Experienced on one or several Digital solutions related for example to Cloud, Big Data, Dev Op, Agile organisations etc
- Already manage a project with a Scrum Agile and/or DevOps methodologies
- Strong management skills
- Strong communication skills and able to talk efficiently with various stakeholders: developers, Application managers, CIOs, Marketing directors etc
- Strong knowledge of OpenSource solutions and development platforms (eg NodeJS, MongoDB, Jave, Jenkins, Github etc)
- Good general knowledge in IT and Datacenter architectures from infrastructure layer to middleware, web architecture, Identity management and authentication
- Excellent skills in English, written and oral
- Committed and reliable.
- Teamwork spirit.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present and expected salary to us.
If you have any queries on this position, please feel free to contact us through email. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months.