Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Digital Business Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833231
Employer Ref. 91M0077434
- Work with client stakeholders in redefining business processes.
- Understand business processes/problems and bring that understanding to discussions with developers and designers
- Conduct requirement gathering both business and user needs.
- Collaborate with other teams within the business to align both business and technical goals.
- Manage requirements lifecycle and actively manage requirements change logs.
- Over 3 years experience in a Business Analyst role
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Sound understanding in Scrum or Agile methodology digital projects (web and mobile)
- Solid analytical and consulting skills. Able to work with technical people to deliver a solutions together.
- Fluent English communication skills is a must
Interested applicants please send your updated resume with current and expected salary and feel free to contact Bobby Lee at 2232 3463 for further enquiry.