Strategic Communications Consultants Limited is one of the subsidiaries of the Hong Kong's largest public relations consultancy Strategic Public Relations Group. We are now looking for high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Digital Communication Manager / Senior Digital Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219654
Employer Ref. SCC-DM/PG/1704
- Fully delegate to lead digital projects and work in leading FMCG client’s office.
- Support digital campaign idea development and execution for one dedicated brand.
- Manage and execute digital communications calendar on different social platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, LINE etc)
- Work with digital/media/PR agency to consolidate and monitor progress of digital content creation
- Handle or channel consumer inquiries originating on brand’s social platforms
- Consolidate digital measurement data (e.g. digital tracking, social listening) for optimization
- Solid project management experience in digital/ media agencies to manage digital/ social and media communications.
- An understanding of digital trends and FMCG consumers is an advantage
- Demonstration of solid experience in project management and stakeholder coordination is a must
- At least 2 years of experience in digital/ social media agency.
- Those with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Digital Executive
- Fluency in English and Mandarin/Cantonese
- Mature, good communication skills and able to work under high pressure
- Degree holder
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please complete the standard application form by clicking the button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.