Sing Tao Management Services Limited
SING TAO NEWS CORPORATION LIMITED is a global media corporation with businesses focusing on Media Ownership & Services. Our reputed publications include Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, East Week, East Touch and many others. Our businesses cover Hong Kong, the PRC, the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and Australia. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
Digital Content Editor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992960
Employer Ref. JDB170016
- Provide copywriting, editing and proofreading for the Website content in Chinese and English
- Keep track on the workflow to make sure production is on time
- Develop SEO-based editorial direction, keywords, and descriptions for web pages, headlines and teasers
- Keep track of the latest trend of specific topics and materials across the web
- Co-ordinate with difference parties including bloggers and contributors
- Assist on generating video content for the Website
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- University graduate with major in communication / journalism is preferred
- Experience in digital creative writing, blogging or publications is highly preferable
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, social media, and other digital content strategies
- To be responsible, organized, proactive and self-motivated
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related field (online reporting or editing)
Interested parties please click “Apply Now" to submit your complete resume with compensation history, expected salary and REFERENCE NUMBER or by post to Human Resources Department, 18/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 3 Tung Wong Road, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.