jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836896
Employer Ref. 13714
- Market Leader in Health & Beauty
- Regional APAC coverage, Hong Kong Location
- Attractive Salary Package
- Work close with agencies and in-house designers to create content that will be deployed across various Asia markets.
- Support to develop regional content calendar to match business needs and local market promotions.
- Contribution to create standards and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, and repurposing.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized user experience for digital channels.
- Coordinate with web developers, translation agencies and marketing team to ensure web content is represented as the business requires
- Integrate content activities within traditional marketing campaigns, digital assets and Own Brand products
- Maintain content inventories and establish work flow for creating, editing, publishing content to BU digital marketing teams.
- Establish with local BUs on content upload and monitoring BUs content usage
- University graduate in Marketing, e-Commerce, information system or related disciplines
- 4 - 5 years or above hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Experience in online media agency would be an advantage
- Good knowledge in online marketing landscape
- Dynamic and creative to cope with fast-paced working environment
- Good command of English & Chinese with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kary Wong on +852 2833 4193 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.