jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780911
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop design solutions that meet customer briefs, as well as in line with the company objectives, within the pre-set timelines and budgets;
- Develop creative concepts, layouts and artworks for clients in various platforms such as websites, mobile, Facebook applications, etc;
- Develop the creative rationales for each visual idea and its intended messages;
- Maintain and monitor timely development of high quality, innovative, creative concepts and designs for multiple projects;
- Brainstorm initiatives to support the team’s creative delivery;
- Provide quality assurance on all creative deliverables;
- Previous experience in managing junior creatives is preferred.
What You Need for this Position:
- Diploma or above in Graphic/ Web/ Multimedia Design, Creative Media, or other related disciplines;
- At least 1 year of work experience in digital or advertising industry;
- Strong art sense with creative mind;
- Proficient in using design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and After Effect;
- Knowledge in CSS, HTML and 3D modeling is a plus.
- Good communication skills;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Online portfolio is a must.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, social clubs, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to us.
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guru Online
About Guru Online
Join the Uprising Digital Marketing Company, and build new teams with us!
Growing from this root, our subsidiary and an HK4As affiliated member, Guru Online, thrives as a fore running idea powerhouse with collective wisdom from 200 insightful artists, strategists and digital natives. We team up with customer to create ROI-rewarding and innovative internet solutions. In short, we help customers' brand speak, be heard and deliver legends known today.
Our clients include Procter & Gamble, BEA, DBS, Smartone,Air Asia, Samsung,Laneige, Langham Plaza, MTR and many more.