Founded in 2000, AASTOCKS is a leading financial information provider in HK focusing on combining the latest technology with market insights to deliver the hottest news, instant quotes and technical analysis in the global financial markets through websites and mobile apps for retail customers, as well as business solutions for our corporate clients.
After more than a decade of endeavor, AASTOCKS gains the global fame and recognition for the swift processing of data from exchanges all over the world. Our footsteps fall along countless platforms of clients, including HSBC, Citigroup, Bank of China, ICBC, and many more. Our award-winning mobile app repeatedly ranks top three of all free-to-download apps in the financial category of App Store and Google Play ever since its launch with multi-million users worldwide at present.
From ground zero to a gigantic base of investors of millions, AASTOCKS builds the success by embracing people with diversified talent, passion and dreams. We think beyond traditions, limitations, or any other norms as we respect the uniqueness of people and believe in every superfine element in the company which would lead us to any possibilities.
Digital Designer (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830286
- Design/develop Mobile and Website UI with good sense of user experience and creativity
- Prepare prototypes for all new product applications and features
- Handle promotion & marketing materials, including html5 banners, brochure, EDM flyers, newsletters, and advertisements, etc
- Handle multiple projects, work under tight schedule and meet deadlines
- Responsible and creative, who can work well independently and also with teammates
- Higher Diploma or above in Graphic / Multimedia Design or other related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in commercial field, preferably from a creative/interactive company
- Experience in applications UI/UX design via the apps or web is preferred
- Strong sense of composition, space, color management, deep appreciation for clean, fresh and usable interfaces
- Proficiency in using graphic & photo imaging software and web design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver/Muse, Edge/Animate, After Effects, etc.) is MUST
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, Action script will be an advantage
- Creative, well-organized, detail-minded, independent, self-initiate, hard working, aggressive and good personality
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)