Digital Marketing Analyst, APAC (B2B)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992906
Employer Ref. AEMA-612483
Our client, a multinational company, is a leading distributor of electronics and maintenance products. With significant growth forecast and ambition to take the business to the next level, they are building a Digital Marketing team for APAC region to be based in the regional head office in Hong Kong (new headcount).
- Reporting to the Digital Marketing Program Manager for APAC, lead efforts within APAC to identify opportunities to optimize returns from digital marketing activities to improve online customer experience and drive online conversion.
- Use analytics to provide insight & recommendations to the team to optimize returns.
- Bring together quantitative and qualitative data and existing reports to provide a comprehensive overview & commentary of digital performance and opportunities each month.
- Analyse SEO performance across APAC and identify opportunities to drive traffic and revenue.
- Support development of project plans and investment plans for digital activities with robust cost/benefit analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Regional Marketing, Finance insight teams, Global Digital Team) to act as the regional expert and contact point on all areas of digital analytics.
- Strong understanding of onsite journey and digital marketing data and digital analytics tools and a proven track record of using tools and data to deliver measureable commercial results.
- Expert-level user of at least one of the following: Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics Premium, Coremetrics.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to show complex qualitative and quantitative information in a clear, visually appealing and compelling way.
- Experience of using qualitative insight (e.g. customer research, on-site surveys, mystery shop data) to inform business planning and decision making.
- Experience working in a commercial environment with at least 2 years in a multi-market/regional role in digital analytics.
- Fluency in English as well as Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin).
Interested individuals can click 'apply now' and send an updated resume (in WORD format ONLY) for further information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.