Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
As a leading mobile and fixed-line telecommunications operator steering the dynamic development of high speed mobile data and fixed broadband services in Hong Kong, we are now inviting talented candidates to come grow with us.
Digital Marketing Analyst / Web Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999265
Employer Ref. JDB_SMCTSWA201609
- Handle with big data for customer profiling, KPIs setting, ROI tracking and campaign performance optimization
- Collaborate with external partners (research house, community management company and advertising agencies) to assist with data collection and reporting
- Analyze data to make recommendation/ suggest strategy for campaign optimization and evaluate of end-to-end customer experience for better CLM
- Plan, execute and measure experiments,conversion tests, instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Create holistic dashboards for presentation to senior management team
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Marketing / Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Standard Clickstream analysis tools (Adobe Marketing Cloud/ Omniture, etc) and advanced web analytic methodologies in online eCommerce
- Mid-level expertise in SEM / PPC / SEO strategies and campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with all level of end users
- With can-do & results-driven positive attitude
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge in ETL, exposure to project management skills is a plus
We offer competitive salary package and career development opportunity. Free company coach is provided. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Hutchison Group. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available upon written request. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within six months.