Super Fashions Limited
Digital Marketing Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833128
- Build and schedule email campaigns to customers.
- Coordinating all direct marketing projects from brief to print stages.
- Generate reports and analytics to review performance of online or offline marketing campaigns.
- Manage the relationship with the external agencies as required to ensure that all marketing activity is in line with Brand guidelines and that best value for money is achieved.
- Monitor the marketing inbox and respond to enquiries by customers.
- Plan, coordinate and implement digital execution of brand marketing activity and campaigns (online and offline).
- Stay up to date with developments in digital marketing and the wider competitive landscape.
- Update and manage the lead database.
- Update and manage the website.
- Use customer research to inform and improve marketing campaigns.
- 2-4 years of related work experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Textiles, or a related field.
- Computer, website, and internet savvy.
- Ability to work independently or within a team to meet deadlines and/or accomplish goals.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills (with a demonstrable quality of work).
- Fluent in English.
- Motivated self-starter, takes initiative.
- Strong work ethic.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit your application
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only