A luxury home fragrance brand (selling in leading department stores in Asia, Europe and US) is recruiting a Marketing and Administrative Assistant to help plan and implement its global marketing strategy. This is a full time position, based in the head office in Central, Hong Kong.
Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive – Luxury Fragrance Company
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920066
- Lead e-commerce and social media strategy to drive online sales: prepare and action budget for digital advertising and co-ordinate content marketing across digital marketing platforms and social media (eg. Facebook/Instagram advertising, EDMs, Facebook and Instagram) and planning, launch and operational requirements.
- Set strategy and deliver sales and profit results as it relates to digital marketing and customer acquisition, retention and reactivation (this includes SEO, paid search, affiliate, website personalization, referral marketing, display, retargeting, comparative shopping and paid social placements).
- Co-ordinate with the content developer and execute Cochine’s social media through regular scheduled posts on Facebook, Instagram (and pinterest/twitter if deemed relevant)
- Plan and execute lead generation through regular EDMs, facebook and instagram advertising campaigns (plus twitter and pinterest if relevant)
- Keep Shopify e-commerce site up to date and maximize SEO and online
- Assist with sales targets, analyze and continually optimize campaign performance by channel.
- Drive the strategy and execution of all email marketing leveraging a strong understanding of the customer lifecycle marketing.
- Manage relationships with online marketing vendors and other third parties on behalf of company.
- Create weekly, monthly, quarterly team dashboard reports and campaign analysis.
- Familiarity with Shopify ecommerce platform is a MUST
- Deep, hands on understanding of the following: SEO, Paid Search; Facebook advertising and other lead generation, Retargeting; Display; Shopping Engines; Affiliate; Marketplaces; Attribution, reporting, and channel management.
- Familiarity of EDM systems like Mailchimp and Klaviyo.
- Consistency in design execution and understanding of Cochine brand values. Cochine is a luxury brand and all communications from Cochine must be in keeping with the brand message and values.
- Sensitivity to luxury brands and ability to manage digital marketing campaign for luxury brand
- Strong analytical and planning skills - you love data and use it to inform your decisions.
- Minimum of 4 years in digital marketing working professionally at an agency or working in the marketing department for an ecommerce retailer.
- Ability to manage portions of a P&L for the e-marketing business segment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team.
- Organised and self motivated.
- Familiarity with Basecamp, Evernote, Sweet Process, Trello, Google Apps, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator and similar a plus. This is a quick moving, start-up environment.
To apply, send an email with the subject “ECOMM” along with your resume and a 5-7 bullet points why you should be considered by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.