Digital Marketing Executive
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998615
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain daily operations for the overall online advertising campaigns and coordinate communication with both internal and external parties;
- Develop and manage good relationship with business partners;
- Closely monitor and analyze the online advertising performance and its return of investment;
- Regularly generate report and drive analysis and recommendations.
What You Need for this Position:
- Higher Diploma or above with major in business, Information technology, computer science or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of related working experience, preferably in advertising agencies;
- Fast-learner and interested in online advertising industry;
- Detail-oriented with good organization skills;
- Good communication and strong problem-solving skills;
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Candidates with more experiences would be considered as Senior Digital Media Executive.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to us.
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guru Online
About Guru Online
Join the Uprising Digital Marketing Company, and build new teams with us!