Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant
One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784539
1. Assist in development of online marketing strategies and platforms
2. Manage all search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing activities
3. Monitor and react to social media exposure
4. Research and analysis of market data and news
5. Assist in advertising initiatives
6. Assist guest relations in PR work
1. Hands-on experience in digital marketing, preferably in hospitality / F&B / airline industries
2. Degree holder / Higher Diploma in E-Commerce, Digital Marketing or related disciplines
3. Presentable and outgoing, with good interpersonal skills
4. Willing to go the extra mile and has a real passion in hospitality / F&B industries
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited
About One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited
One-Eight-One Hotel & Serviced Residences is a new brand that is set to rock the hospitality scene in Hong Kong.
Operated by One-Eight-One Hospitality Management Limited (a wholly-owned subsidiary of HK-listed conglomerate - Liu Chong Hing Investment Limited), this property is located in Western District and commands panoramic views of Victoria Harbour. The 183-room hotel and serviced residences is set to open its doors in late 2016 / early 2017 and we are now looking for energetic and service-oriented individuals to join our Team.
The One-Eight-One brand is focused on consistently high-quality guest experience. Whether our guests are in town for a short business trip, a shopping spree or longer stays, we want to offer them a Home Away From Home through attentive service and familiar smiles amidst warm and cozy interior settings.
In order to achieve this, our management recognizes that it is equally important for our Team members to call this “Home” and work together as a “Family”.
If you have what it takes to be a world-class host, we welcome you to apply for the following position(s):