Digital Marketing Manager
Richemont Asia Pacific Limited - Officine Panerai
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834714
Employer Ref. HKPAN-00075957
Responsible to increase the awareness and relevance of Officine Panerai through the Digital sphere. The Assistant Marketing Digital Manager is an expert of Digital in Asia and understands luxury marketing. You will participate in the definition of the digital strategy of the Maison in Asia, in line with global strategy. You will propose innovative strategies to improve the efficiency of Maison marketing in the region.
Define Digital strategy with each market and drive its implementation:
• Define the digital strategy in line with the Maison’s overall marketing objectives in each market. The Digital manager leverages the specificities of each market (search, forums, information websites, community sites) to optimize the awareness of the Maison among customer targets and younger generations.
Drive the Search strategy – SEM and SEO:
• The Digital Manager drives the search strategy in each market based on marketing objectives and coordinates with HQ to increase the SEM and SEO effectiveness.
• Manage the search budget within marketing budgets.
• Measure search campaign results and adjust strategy.
• Drive and challenge local media agencies in charge of search budget.
Drive the digital advertising strategy:
• The Digital Manager drives the digital advertising strategy in partnership with Media agency.
• Propose themes/subjects and best media to achieve higher results.
• Manage display campaigns.
• Analyse campaign reports and present to management for continuous improvement of marketing strategy.
Drive the social media strategy on social media sites, relevant forums and prominent blogs:
• Whether using local sites (China Sina Weibo, Baidu Baike, Tudou) or international platforms, the Digital Manager proposes yearly strategy and innovative viral marketing actions to develop the esteem of the Maison.
• Source and manage content development and publishing.
• Orchestrate consistency of the local plan and ensure implementation of headquarters guidelines while adapting the local actions.
• Ensure the respect of the luxury image of the Maison through all actions.
• Coordinate the different internal actors : Retail, marketing, media and PR to build the program.
• Establish close relationships with bloggers (Purist forums, fans, etc.)
• Drive and challenge the Digital agencies where applicable.
• Keep watch of what’s next and potential interesting initiatives and market intelligence in North Asia.
• Ensure all communication materials are legally proofed.
Keep Web 1.0 as a key focus:
• Be the ambassador of official website: develop local content, edit when needed, ensure relevance of image & texts in coordination with headquarter.
• Manage and leverage our retailers’ internet presence (i.e. dealers, shopping malls, forums, etc.)
• College degree in marketing, advertising, graphics, web development, communications or IT
• Previous experience in digital/community marketing, ideally both in Agency and in Companies and mastering technical skills, online marketing or similar fields
• Understanding of Luxury and consumer needs (i.e. FMCG, Travel etc.)
• Minimum 4 years of experience
• Excellent proficiency in English and Mandarin
• Creative and innovative
• A team player, enjoys working in transversal organisations
• Internet savvy
• Strong communication skills
• A fighting spirit, always looking to innovate and “go beyond”
• Hard working with good organisation skills
About Richemont Asia Pacific Limited - Officine Panerai
Officine Panerai was founded in Florence in 1860 as a watch-making establishment, shop and school; for years it supplied the Italian Navy with precision timepieces, particularly to cover the needs of the special underwater diving corps. Today, Officine Panerai develops and manufactures its watches and movements in Neuchâtel, combining Italian design and history with Swiss watch-making know-how. To cope with our expansion, we are seeking high-calibre candidates for the following vacancy :