jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837425
Employer Ref. 13625
- Well known financial institution
- Opportunity to drive innovative digital strategies
- Leading a team of creatives
A well known financial institution is currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Develop effective digital marketing strategies including but not limited to web, mobile and social media etc.
- Conduct research and stay on top of digital trends and local marketing campaigns; identify business opportunities to enhance the online business
- Manage designers to execute digital projects
- Liaise with IT team to implement creative digital initiatives
- Constantly generate creative ideas and utilize digital tools to enhance marketing campaigns
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Solid digital marketing knowledge including social media, online advertising, digital analytics, content marketing etc.
- Have a curious mind on latest technology trends
- Creative and strategic minded
- Excellent English and Chinese language skills are required
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Sharon Lam on +852 2833 4116 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.