jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992416
Employer Ref. HK117875
- Leading beauty group
- People management
- Digital Exposure
Our client is a leading beauty group with large product portfolio and professional beauty service, and has close relationship with top-tier pharmaceutical companies across Asia. With their development and expansion plan on the online marketing strategy, they are looking for a new position of Digital Marketing Manager to lead and drive the online marketing.
You will be responsible for driving the online marketing strategy and developing business strategies to maximizing business opportunity in Asia market. As a Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading 2 people in a team to drive online marketing strategies in enhancing brand awareness and expanding market share
- Managing and enhancing the social media platform across Asia to achieve company business goal
- Accelerating and creating advanced SEM, SEO strategies, key word search and lining up with 3rd party platforms including Youtube in content marketing
- Develop social media platform and manage brand appearance in maximizing brand exposure on social media
- Direct report to the Marketing Director in developing and executing all online marketing strategies and promotion
- Work closely with different department and ensure the business initiatives are successfully achieved
- Manage marketing budget allocation and prepare annual budget review
You must hold a university degree and have at least 5-7 years experience including solid experience in digital channels including various social media platforms. You must have creative ideas and strong sense of business ownership. Experience in beauty related or feminine product background is a definite advantage. Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117875. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.