jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917661
Employer Ref. CV1301479633374
- Devise digital marketing and online media strategies to raise brand awareness of the Company and its services, generate sales leads and engage customers
- Develop and execute digital marketing programs, which cover, but not limit to, websites management, SEO, social media, content marketing and e-marketing campaign management
- Work closely with sales team to develop digital marketing programs for effective lead generation and customer relationship management and to track the effectiveness of the programs
- Work closely with various business units to design thought-leadership materials to enhance Company’s leading position in IT services
- Create innovative content that can generate new business, educate clients on new services and engage clients on innovative ways to drive brand awareness via digital marketing techniques
- Work directly with corporate executive management to conceptualize, develop and implement of digital marketing campaigns
- Lead and inspire the design team to develop effective design concepts, communications ideas and execution, and brand strategies
- Lead the development of website design, animations, infographics, showrooms, online advertising, storyboards for videos to enhance communications
- A university degree in Marketing, Communications, Multimedia or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in marketing with at least 5 years’ solid digital marketing experience with hand-on knowledge and proven track record in designing and implementing digital marketing programs in Hong Kong and China
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in creative process and design management
- Solid experience working in visual communication design and development. Knowledge in video production is a plus
- Demonstrated as a creative person in brainstorming and idea generation, concepts and strategy lead to creation of strong visual communication
- Knowledge and experience in the IT industry is an asset
- A strong knowledge in website management, interactive commerce, social media, SEO, brand development and content creation
- Excel in social, communication and leadership skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (852) 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at http://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Solutions
About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.