PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Digital Marketing Manager & Creative Lead
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004988514
Employer Ref. CV1301479633392
- Devise digital marketing and online media strategies to raise brand awareness of the Company and its services, generate sales leads and engage customers
- Develop and execute digital marketing programs, which cover, but not limit to, websites management, SEO, social media, content marketing and e-marketing campaign management
- Work closely with sales team to develop digital marketing programs for effective lead generation and customer relationship management and to track the effectiveness of the programs
- Work closely with various business units to design thought-leadership materials to enhance Company’s leading position in IT services
- Create innovative content that can generate new business, educate clients on new services and engage clients on innovative ways to drive brand awareness via digital marketing techniques
- Work directly with corporate executive management to conceptualize, develop and implement of digital marketing campaigns
- Lead and inspire the design team to develop effective design concepts, communications ideas and execution, and brand strategies
- Lead the development of website design, animations, infographics, showrooms, online advertising, storyboards for videos to enhance communications
- A university degree in Marketing, Communications, Multimedia or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in marketing with at least 5 years’ solid digital marketing experience with hand-on knowledge and proven track record in designing and implementing digital marketing programs in Hong Kong and China
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in creative process and design management
- Solid experience working in visual communication design and development. Knowledge in video production is a plus
- Demonstrated as a creative person in brainstorming and idea generation, concepts and strategy lead to creation of strong visual communication
- Knowledge and experience in the IT industry is an asset
- A strong knowledge in website management, interactive commerce, social media, SEO, brand development and content creation
- Excel in social, communication and leadership skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : jenny.sn.ho @ pccw.com
Fax : (852) 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at http://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.