KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Digital Marketing Manager - FMCG
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995283
Employer Ref. BBBH4375
- Delivering on target marketing ROI for international market and websites/mobile apps
- Development and execution of global digital plan to drive traffic and conversion across all devices
- Identify, assess and leverage local market opportunities to expand digital marketing activities
- Liaise with internal demand generation team to ensure all online campaigns in each market are optimized.
- Develop, maintain, and update site content, including review of translations.
- Management of on-site retailing, optimisation, and innovation through test and learn initiatives, and implementation of best practices.
- Review and report on website performance.
- Manage site budget, agencies and all local vendors related to maintenance of website and digital marketing activities.
- Lead localization, new acquisition,and retention activities of any loyalty program through website and mobile applications.
- Any other projects as it relates to growing presence in market and leveraging opportunities to optimize online revenue potential of market
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar diploma relating to e-commerce
- Minimum 9+ years' related digital experience in FMCG, beauty or retail sector
- Strong communication, negotiation and influence skills with business acumen
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Passion for ecommerce and digital platform
- Good command in both oral and written Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.