Digital Marketing Manager - Lee
VF Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999318
Employer Ref. JDB/Lee - Digital MKT MGR
- Reporting to Marketing Communication Director and manage all Digital Marketing activities across the APAC region to help achieve the brand financial goals
- Reinforce brand image and increase brand awareness by presenting the brands in a coherent and efficient way to the consumers ·
- Close collaboration with Marketing Communication Director in developing and implementing Digital Marketing strategies, plans and managing Digital Marketing projects
- Develop specific consumer marketing tools and guidelines with APAC and Global Marketing teams
- Manage and lead a number of defined Digital projects to ensure that APAC strategies are execute and adapted to each local market needs
- Manage and coordinate Digital Media relationship and marketing execution with chosen partners
- Guide Digital Marketing budgets development to achieve highest possible ROI ·
- Work closely with E-Commerce team at country level to ensure seamless integration between marketing and E-Commerce platforms to fuel online sales and ensure best in class brand experience for our consumers
- Ensure the brand to receive the maximum value with all events and cross-promotions of which we are a part, working closely with events and partners to drive the brand awareness.
- Degree holder in Marketing / Communications / Digital or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with at least 2-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing area
- Creative and innovative communication approach
- Independent and collaborative team player
- Willing to learn and proactive in problem solving
- Able to adapt to changes and work in a changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability for task-prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
We offer 5–day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
About VF Hong Kong Limited
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, John Varvatos, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following position: