Join a Global Company focused on consumer electronics for European and U.S. markets.
We serve large World-wide OEM account and Major Retaillers.
We are currently expanding our business venture and would like to invite high caliber individual to join our company.
Digital Marketing / Marketing (B2C)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146806
Employer Ref. DIGIMARK
We are a HK Based company specialized in the development, manufacturing and distribution of batteries and Consumer Electronics Accessories for Smartphones and tablets.
We are seeking a talented person to manage and oversee our brand specialized in the batteries field and already established in many markets for more than 40 years.
- Design- Help create digital content, marketing materials, marketing campaigns, web site, photographs, Slow motion videos, packaging, sales tools, corporate presentation, advertisements, press release, print media that are cohesive and consistent throughout Plan
- Establish and maintain brands presence on social media; Implement online marketing campaigns, Monitor engagement and conversations on owned Social channels, Respond and engage with the audience where needed, Provide general support to enquiries, comments and feedback from fans
- Develop and manage an army of freelancers specialized in Graphic design, illustration, video production, photography, web design, translation, social Media and more..
- Brief and train sales personnel, distributors, agents about the brand, corporate guidelines and products
- Forecast and manage the marketing budget
- Degree in marketing, business, digital or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in B2C digital marketing & brand management
- Outstanding written communications skills and detail-oriented; fluent in English
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively: Someone who looks for new opportunities, generates new ideas, and is able to “find” or develop stories
- Positive, ‘can-do,’ self-starter attitude. Able to initiate projects and hunt down information. Ability to work without a lot of direction.
- Familiar with basic photo / video editing, altering, creating, and sharing. (Photoshop knowledge is a major plus)
- Experience with all native social channels and experience with a range of social tools: Omniture, Sprinklr, etc.
- Detailed-minded, well organized, responsible, thrives under pressure and is dedicated to quality