Sunny Idea (HK) Limited
Digital Marketing/ Media Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782237
Are you a people’s person (internal & external), a brand guardian, and passionate about all things digital? If you are looking to expand your repertoire and gain experience across different disciplines and industries, Sunny Idea will be perfect for you!
- Assist in execution of all digital marketing and social media projects including but not limited to SEM, display advertising, Facebookk, Instagram, Youtube, etc and arising channels.
- Monitor project spending, performance and engagement base on predefined KPI.
- Manage campaign results and generate regular analysis reports via Google Analytics and/ or other tools.
- Social Media content planning, online community management and platforms analysis.
- Explore new and effective digital channels for ongoing product update.
- Research on the latest trends and best practices for digital marketing.
- Work closely with internal sales and management team to formulate effective sales strategy, rate card in line with current market trends and other local competitors.
- Coordinate with external vendors, agency or third party partners to ensure high quality content deliverables
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
- Degree holder in Marketing, Media, E-commerce or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years hands on experience in digital project management/ social media campaigns
- Familiar with digital campaign management and reporting tools.
- Able to deal with multiple projects and meet tight deadline
- Self-motivated, sensitive to number and details minded
- A fast learner, can work independently and as a good team player
- Understanding of the local digital media landscape, the roles of digital channels and devices
- Good command of spoken and written on Chinese and English
- Mastery of MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Digital agency experience is a plus
- Fresh graduates with relevant skills are also welcome.