Digital Marketing Strategist
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998621
What You Will Be Doing:
- Help develop integrated digital marketing solutions for clients, including but not limited to social media maintenance, creative campaign, video campaign, website production, O2O solution, media placement, Social CRM, etc.
- Formulate insightful strategies and creative ideas to meet clients’ objectives, ensure successful execution, flow and end-result.
- Prepare documents to pitch clients, e.g. marketing plan, schedule, budget etc.;
- Present ideas to clients together with the Account Management Team, if necessary;
- Explore and assimilate the latest digital marketing trends and develop knowledge management database for internal and external training
- Assist in key client project management and coordinate communication with both internal and external parties.
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor degree in Advertising, Mass Communication, Marketing or related disciplines;
- A natural user of social media and forums as well as natural player of mobile games
- Passionate and familiar with various online media platforms;
- Good marketing sense, multi-tasking and good management;
- Presentable, independent, proactive and creative;
- A good team player, able and flexible to work with people of different cultures;
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English;
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel;
- Fresh Graduate will be also considered
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guru Online
About Guru Online
Join the Uprising Digital Marketing Company, and build new teams with us!