Digital Media Executive (Facebook focus)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920776
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain daily operations for the overall online advertising campaigns that are related to social media platforms, especially Facebook;
- Coordinate communication with internal parties to achieve campaign objective;
- Closely monitor and analyze the online advertising performance and its return of investment;
- Regularly generate report and drive analytics and recommendations;
- Proactively learn and identify the latest news about Facebook.
What You Need for this Position:
- Degree in Digital Media, Advertising, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- 1-2 years of related working experience, preferably in advertising agencies;
- Demonstrate passion in digital marketing industry and obsessed in social media;
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach;
- Good communication and strong problem-solving skills;
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Proficient in MS Office (advance excel skills is a plus);
- Experience working in using Facebook Ad system is a plus;
- Immediate available is preferred;
Benefit We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to us.
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guru Online
About Guru Online
Join the Uprising Digital Marketing Company, and build new teams with us!