Digital Media Planner
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780910
The Digital Media Planner is the day-to-day focal point to each different key project. You will be responsible for research, strategy, and overall budget management of each cases.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Devises strategies for Interactive media plans and oversees all planning and buying activities;
- Creates and presents strategic Interactive media recommendations to internal staff;
- Explores and maintains research, innovations and changes that affect media / site planning and buying;
- Builds relationships with media representatives to maintain business partnerships, give teammate updates and briefings for industry trends;
- Negotiates best price and media placement for clients, as well as negotiate / resolve media discrepancies with websites;
- Supervises and monitors media schedules and contracts with outside media vendors;
- Responsible for creating and presenting media specific documents such as media plans, objectives; and strategies decks, media reports, and other related functions;
- Skilled with syndicated research (ComScore) as it relates to the online world;
- Provides creative analysis and recommendations when appropriate to improve media performance;
- Assist in collaboration with different department to develop a streamlined approach on deliver better campaign result;
- Provide different research support during development of Objectives & Strategies and plans.
What You Need for this Position:
- 2 years of digital media planning/buying experience;
- Must be proficient and have experience in negotiating;
- Strong writing, presentation and analysis;
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills;
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through;
- Prefer to have experience using Atlas and/or DoubleClick;
- Prefer to have experience with online research tools such as Nielsen, @Plan, AdRelevance, etc.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guru Online
About Guru Online
Join the Uprising Digital Marketing Company, and build new teams with us!