Hayes Corporation Limited
Do you have a smartphone, iPhone or iPad? Do you use any apps on these gadgets? Have you ever wondered how those apps came about?
Well, we are a digital entertainment content publisher. Based in Hong Kong, we were founded in 2012 and have aggregated 10 million users with a growing portfolio of 500 products over the years. Loved by many, we aim to expand and publish more high quality digital content.
And we need someone like YOU to be a part of our growing team.
Our office is fun and lively, although often busy. We have an open work culture, great for you to work in and grow. We play as hard as we work. Utilise all your talents, organize events, always remember to have fun, because 'We Create The Fun Stuff!'.
If you would like to know more, then read on!
Digital Media Trainee
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917880
This position is all about creating new and trendy digital experience to users.
We are looking for a Digital Media Trainee – a fun and quality-oriented person in understanding and evaluating digital experience. If you’re interested to develop a career in digital media industry and have passion in the full development cycle of fun user experiences, we would like to meet up with you.
What’s the role?
- Familiarise yourself with our products, target audience, and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for game descriptions with other team members
- Create highly engaging, attention-grabbing, easily understandable descriptions for young children
- Effectively multi-task and balance the needs of various games at different development stages
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Exposure to market research and analytical tools strongly preferred
- Strong interest in mobile, social networking and gaming arena
- Fluent in written and spoken English and proficient in Mandarin
- Eager to learn, receptive to challenges, and willing to work hard while having fun
- Idea generator who live to break new ground
- Quality-oriented, Problem solving, Effective Communication, Teamwork
- Knowledge of drawing, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator is an advantage
What do we offer?
- Medical insurance provided after probation
- Open working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Highly creative & tech environment
*We only consider candidates who apply through the ‘Apply Now’ link below.