Digital PR Manager/Executive
You Find Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831866
- Formulate Public Relations angles, develop and implement activities and programs to build brand awareness in the digital world
- Collaborate with operations and sales teams to develop and maintain good professional relationships with potential and existing customers
- Oversee creative copy writing, press releases, briefing document and Q&A etc.
- Develop online crisis management plan
- To oversee the corporate communications channels, including corporate website and email marketing, etc.
- University or above, preferably in Marketing/ Communications / Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years solid working experience in PR, marketing or communications. Familiarity with marketing agency is a MUST
- Experience in Digital Marketing is preferred
- Be a good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 5 days Work + Bank Holidays
- Full Medical Coverage
- Start with 10 days annual leave
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Professional Training + Good Career Prospect in the Growing Digital Marketing Industry
- For more information about You Find Ltd., please visit www.youfind.hk
- We offer attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application by clicking "Apply Now".
- All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept in strict confidential.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to You Find Limited
About You Find Limited
YouFind, established since 2005, is an interactive digital marketing agency, we are passionate marketers that delivers online solutions by providing smart thinking and smart strategies.
With office in Hong Kong and China, YouFind are pioneers in search marketing with 10 years of online marketing experience and we have been trusted time and time again by over 500 brands to fulfill their online marketing strategy across all borders, locally and internationally.
We are now looking for a smart, passionate and self-driven person interested to pursue a career and capture the trend in the booming online / social media industry in Hong Kong's fastest growing online marketing company.
For further information about us, please visit www.youfind.hk