About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Digital Programme Manger
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781967
Employer Ref. CKL201479484-044
- Manage digital marketing programs and initiatives from conception to execution, including major website updates and enhancements
- Partner with analytics teams to understand site performance and identify areas of opportunity. Manage execution and implementation of key findings
- Work closely with marketing operations and marketing technology teams to effectively implement and execute all projects ; effectively oversee project milestones, resources, and priorities. Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders and SMEs to see project through completion.
- 5-7 year experience developing and managing digital marketing programs preferably in a high tech company
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong project management and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience in a wide range of digital marketing aspects such as SEO, social media, content management, site analytics, UX/UI design
- Knowledge of digital best practices and responsive design
- Extensive experience with process reengineering
- Enthusiastic team player with Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to address roadblocks and come up with creative solutions.
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe SiteCatalyst, and Eloqua strongly preferred
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at Jessica.LH.Ng@pccw.com.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.