NONAGON.style (http://nonagon.style/) is a digital platform that brings home design & decor lovers great content and the finest products & services from designers around the globe.
We are looking for a sharp and intrepid young talent to join our team.
We love producing content that intrigues, inspires and engages people.
Digital Project Coordinator / Operator - (International Digital Publishing, Home Design & Decor)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834631
Employer Ref. 18102016
Language Requirements: Native English speaker
You need to
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information technology, e-commerce or related discipline
- Have a genuine love for and excitement about the internet and social media
- Be detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have 2 years+ experience in web / mobile / social media marketing or development
- Be excellent in written and spoken English
- Be independent, self-disciplined, responsible and a good team player
- Liaise day-to-day, with editorial team, business users and external parties for platform operation and development
- Assist in defining and execution of work plans, project tasks, operation routines, etc
- Know how to engage users on social media platforms like Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube on top on Facebook
We'd be very happy if you know
- Photography, image editing and some basic HTML
- Digital publishing engines like Wordpress and Ghost
- Basics of digital marketing like search engine optimisation, social media marketing
If it sounds right for you, please email to hireme(at)nonagon.style (attn: Curtis Plot) with your resume, current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.