KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Digital Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919880
Employer Ref. BBBH4851
- Supports all digital project and work with internal stakeholders to gather their user requirements
- Manages the end to end project and delivery plans, assigning Project management resource, managing dependencies and ensuring the most suitable development methodology for the change is deployed.
- Influence the scope of wide projects to drive Digital requirements and scope improvements to increase the adoption of Digital technology across the company.
- Support management with project delivery from impact assessments, functional & technical specifications through to build, test and release
- Manage external digital agencies and vendor to meet preassigned KPY
- BA degree in Marketing or related discplines
- Passion for digital marketing, products and technology
- Clear, concise, high impact communicator and influencer
- Commercial and practically minded, ideally with an understanding of digital products and new technology solutions
- Comfortable working in innovative or fast-evolving areas
- Ability to manage and implement multiple marketing projects into a complex at one time
- Ability to work autonomously and align priorities with wider business strategy
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.