jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992511
Employer Ref. 533990/001
- Design and define User requirements for digital banking services including Personal and Corporate Internet and Mobile Banking Services, Mobile App and Website services by coordinating with internal departments and external vendors in order to meet business objectives
- Propose appropriate solutions to enhance customer experience on using digital banking services
- Participate in software development lifecycle process, prepare necessary documentation, perform user acceptance test, arrange the logistics for new service rollout, provide training and conduct quality checking
- Drive and co-ordinate with internal and external parties to deliver the project on time and to comply with relevant rules, regulations, ordinances for relevant services
- Conduct benchmarking and market analysis to strengthen the competitiveness of products and services provided on digital channels
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in Digital Services development or related field
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understandings in e-Banking related or regulatory requirements and latest trend of internet browsers including IE, Firefox and Safari usage in different devices
- Customer-oriented and equipped with market intelligence
- High awareness of quality assurance, risk control and security issues
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with creative thinking mindset
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese, and high proficiency in written English and Chinese
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Victor Tsang at Robert Walters on (852) 2103 5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference VTP/533990.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.