Sara Beattie Appointments pioneered the recruitment business in Hong Kong and has built its reputation of providing thousands of companies with quality and effective human resource solutions since 1964. Our scope of services includes staff selection, executive recruitment, temporary and contract staff, corporate training and one-to-one executive coaching.
Digital & Social Media Specialist (FMCG Industry) (Ref:201786)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831233
Our client is an international well-known FMCG company, extremely popular for its events and branding, this is a competitive and exciting brand to work for.
They are looking for ambitious people who are aggressive about taking on an immense challenge and who would also like to maximize their potential in the FMCG industry in a Marketing capacity. You will be developing, expanding and engaging the digital and social channels of their current market in Hong Kong and the surrounding region.
You will be responsible for the development of integrated creative digital strategies for the client. This role is suitable for highly energetic and fun loving candidates who enjoy working hard as part of a Small-Medium team. You will be a social and outgoing person who is aware of recent trends and can formulate plans to integrate this into the business.
- Develop and execute integrated digital marketing strategies, ranging from Global to Hong Kong; including rich media advertising, social media marketing, website development and mobile app development
- Manage Social Media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, WeChat and Snapchat including the development of content and analysis of reach and conversion. Keep up to date with the new and latest Social Media platforms to ensure the company is kept modern and up to date
- Create and Expand Marketing campaigns to increase engagement and channel growth
- Develop relationships with potential digital influencers and marketing partners, as well as explore new partnerships and marketing strategies
- Create and design platforms for public branding events
- Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related discipline
- Expatriates with valid work permit or HK residency will also be considered
- At least 2 - 3 years working experience in the FMCG industry or a Multi-National environment is preferable
- Handle event management such as sports, nightlife events or other large public events
- Mature, self-motivated, positive attitude, able to work under pressure with high energy
- Outgoing, energetic, good communication skills and able to build up good connections at all levels
- Good Command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work efficiently with good time management skills
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.