PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Digital Solution Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917899
Employer Ref. CTJ101479484-007
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototypes, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of all projects (current and new) in Digital Team
- Participate as technical contributor on Digital Team’s solution portfolio to be delivered on time with high quality
- Perform detailed analysis of requirements and solutions to ensure effectiveness, relevance, accuracy and robust controls
- Ensure design is based on design patterns that can be applied to multiple industries.
- Apply wide-ranging experience and extensive technical expertise to create innovative solutions and resolve complex issues
- Perform and support various testing activities including unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including practice leader, consultants, architects, and project managers to report out development progress and escalates issues requiring attention requirements/test cases. Works collaboratively to meet multiple team objectives.
- Support the assessment on technical capabilities of potential partners targeted for system integration and integrated products/services.
- Support in managing partner architecture solutions post implementation by working with partners to align partner feature capability needs by creating and maintaining partner roadmaps
- Ensure solutions are scalable and meet overall business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or software engineering, or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in software development with programming language of PHP / .Net
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality products
- Awareness of PaaS / SaaS applications, web, database, and operating systems
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Experience in scoping, planning, and presenting project plans
- Experience with multiple SDLC methodologies (including Agile/Scrum)
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross customer teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Experience with Cloud-based solution (SaaS) development is preferred
- Experience with communication protocols for IoT is an advantage
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Protocol Technologies: HTTP, JMS, AMQP, etc.
- Web Service Technologies: SOAP, JSON, REST, WSDL, XML, etc.
- M2M Platform Services: Connectivity Management, Application Enablement, Device Management, etc.
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or combination experience
- Knowledge of Mobile and UX design experience is a plus
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : Nelson.KH.Wong@pccw.com
Fax: 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website atttp://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.