Mirum Hong Kong
*Digital Agency of the Year 2016 GOLD
*Innovative Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
*Mobile Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
Mirum (formerly Designercity) is a global leading digital consulting firm. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. Mirum guides brands in business transformation, experience development and management, and commerce activation. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Agencies, Mirum operates in 20 countries, with more than 46 offices and 2,200 professionals. Mirum is part of WPP Network.
As pioneers in “Connected Experience” solutions, Mirum integrates online, mobile, touch and other digital touch-points to offer an all-encompassing digital service to brands and businesses across the world. Awarded “Digital Agency of the Year Gold 2016, Innovative Agency Gold 2015 and Mobile Agency Gold 2015”, our Hong Kong office is a through-and-through digital leader which delivers large-scale innovative projects for major clients across the hospitality, retail, finance and corporate sectors. Our latest Experience Centre has already set us apart as a clear leader in the market. We are also elected as “Global Centre of Excellence in Innovation”.
Mirum is a WPP company.
Agency Reel: https://vimeo.com/199937847
Experience Centre Reel: https://vimeo.com/182657202
Digital Transformation and Innovation Strategy Lead
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005036329
Employer Ref. MIRUM-DTC-FEB17
This role will be based in Hong Kong and will consult on digital strategy and platforms and channels including online, mobile, out-of-home and other emerging direct channels.
- Head up the Agency Network’s key Innovation Centre to drive innovative technology and customer experience design modelling.
- Nurture innovative collaborative culture across regional/global network and define/execute innovative initiatives and programs.
- Establish and deliver trend-setting and market-leading thoughts leadership in enterprise digital transformation.
- Advise senior clients (global enterprises, retail banks, regional retail giants, local conglomerates on digital transformation and innovation strategy.
- Work closely with clients to define and optimize their roadmap to execute digital transformation strategies, for example user experience modelling, commerce platform strategy, customer experience management, etc. as well as working with emerging technologies including secure digital payments/transfers and new customer IOT engagement technology.
- Lead Agile projects and driving Agile principles, Scrum methodology across internal technology teams.
- Well-versed in the latest digital technology and customer experience design strategy.
- Technical savvy with good understanding of most enterprise platform solutions such as e-commerce, marketing automation, CRM, ERP, CMS and data analytics.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of emerging technology, media, social, mobile and the Internet.
- Proven Agile/Scrum delivery experience in a large enterprise organisation.
- Experience in delivering digital transformation and program.
- Consultancy experience in a MNC would be considered a plus.
- Certified Scrum Master or Professional is highly preferred.
- Strong personality and leadership to bring change and transformation to the organisation.
- Great stake-holders management skill to work with the senior (C-Suite) management.
- Strategic and creative thinker with entrepreneurial can-do mindset.
- Exceptional at networking and building sound business relationship.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Technology or Innovation from a reputable University.