Digital Transformation Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781513
Employer Ref. 2395475sd
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Strategy and Implementation
- Global Financial Services Company
Our client is a global insurance company looking to hire a Digital Team to design, build, implement and market an Asia Digital Strategy.
Capstone are looking hire a Digital Transformation Manager for their newly established Hong Kong team.
This team will be based in Hong Kong and will develop a digital strategy and platform from scratch to engage customers across the APAC region.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the digital strategy across the Asia Pacific region
- Help develop, deliver and direct a 3-year strategic vision for acquisition, product solutions, digital platform and customer journey
- Lead, design and implement insight driven strategies from opportunity identification through to implementation, including project scoping, budget planning, objectives setting and timeline execution
- Identify key technology partners in Asia to leverage on their unique capabilities, ecosystem strength and access to consumers
- Develop media strategy to promote the brand in Asia.
- 5-10 years experience working with digital platforms & customer engagement. Knowledge of digital banking or insurance practices is a plus
- In-house experience in financial services or consultancy will be considered a plus
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology, emerging media, social networking and the internet
- Self starter, sales hunter and extremely proactive with a strong work ethic
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Exceptional at networking and building relationship
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English by using the "Apply Now" button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstonerecruitment.com.hk and follow us
About Capstone Asia