Goods of Desire (G.O.D.) is Hong Kong’s original lifestyle store and a quintessential Hong Kong brand. Since 1996, has been proudly flying the flag of Hong Kong, providing a sophisticated image of the city for an international audience. Our award-winning designs in home accessories, fashion and premium gifts, all with a distinct Hong Kong flair, are available in museum shops and other fine stores around the world.
All G.O.D. products are designed in-house by a multi-disciplinary design team and are inspired by the vibrant culture of this energetic city where the east meets the west and age-old traditions meet cutting-edge technology. With humour and creativity, we turn everyday subjects into truly extraordinary objects.
Hong Kong is an ever-changing city and G.O.D. is continually seeking talented and forward thinking team members to help us change with it.
Digitial & E-commerce Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834344
Employer Ref. GOD/DEC/2016101
We are seeking a Digitial & E-commerce Coordinator with a strong love of Hong Kong culture to assist with traditional and digital marketing, social media and sales. The role will incorporate digital marketing, preparing planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns, coordinating creative assets, and interpreting campaign results to deliver key learnings and insights.
RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to)
- Responsible for leading and driving aspects of social media and digital content for the G.O.D. online business
- Produce high quality photos and videos of products for e-commerce, social media and marketing materials
- Responsible for writing, developing and executing digital content, social media strategy, planning on all media platforms e.g. GOD blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Grow community engagement through innovative content and approaches, including social media experiences, contests, awards and customer recognition; as well as increase traffic to our website
- Design and update website banners and social media graphics
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the online retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring market movement closely
- Corresponding with stakeholders on online products and social media engagement
- Work with merchandising on new products and online exclusive deals
REQUIREMENTS (not limited to)
- A degree in Media, Communication, Language and Marketing or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in digital & social media creative writing, blogging, publications and media management (in consumer products industry highly preferred)
- Experience with third party ecommerce platforms (such as Shopify) is a strongly preferred
- Experience working for a medium to large e-commerce retailer
- Simple photo editing skills in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Creative, self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- A good sense of teamwork, willingness to share ideas and the ability to ‘think outside the box’ are essential
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- International exposure and fluency in both Cantonese and English are highly preferred
- Candidates with immediate availability will be given higher priority
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career opportunities to the successful candidate. If you meet the requirement above, please send your detailed resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager (Please quote our reference).
(The information provided is strictly confidential and to be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment exercise when no longer required.)