CMS(HK) was established in 1986, wholly owned by the China Merchant Securities Company Limited, is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including stock broking, margin financing, nominee and custodian services, IPO share financing, corporate finance advisory, provision of research reports and asset management. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
Director – Corporate Finance (General Industries Sector)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834629
- Handle assignments under General Industries sector, including IPOs, mergers and acquisitions, corporate advisory and other corporate finance activities;
- Assess potential deals, originate and execute new business transactions and maintain client relationships;
- Coordinate the work of other professional parties on the transactions;
- Communicate with regulatory authorities, including SFC and the Stock Exchange;
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules & regulations;
- Provide coaching and guidance to junior staff members; and
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- Bachelor Degree in Business related disciplines with a minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in investment banking or other financial institutions;
- Good knowledge about securities market and corporate finance activities, with a focus on General Industries is preferred;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Able to work efficiently under pressure in order to meet deadlines;
- Able to handle multi-task with good problem solving skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co., Ltd., 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.