Circle Recruitment is an executive search and talent acquisition firm. We partner with industry leading companies to pioneer opportunities for creative professionals.
Director (Office/ Workplace Design) – Dubai
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996492
Employer Ref. I1091-1506
Our Client, a global Architectural Design presence specializing in large scale projects ranging from office/ workplace, retail, hospitality, residential to mixed-use projects, is looking for an experienced creative driven Director (Office/ Workplace Design) with min. 15 years of office/ workplace design and management experience to join their Dubai studio.
- Report to Senior Management
- Lead the design team to deliver conceptual/ preliminary design to project completion
- Handle full set of design and coordinate documentation required for tendering and construction issues
- Liaise with internal and external multi-discipline consultants / sub-consultants to ensure all information is aligned between all parties
- Manage overall operations including people management, design leadership and execution
- Degree holder in interior design or equivalent with at least 15 years of creative design leadership for office/ workplace projects located in UAE or elsewhere
- Exceptional design ability and proven track record in developing long-term client relationships
- Strong leadership skills and technical knowledge with proven in-house and/ or consultancy experience
- Proficiency computer software skills in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS and MS Office with good hand sketch skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Candidate with lesser experience will be considered for an Senior Associate or Senior Interior Designer (Office Design) position.
To apply for this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button or contact us at +852 2815 5086 for a confidential conversation.
Data received by Circle Recruitment Limited relating to job applications will be kept confidential and used only for the purpose of processing applications.