Imperial Pacific International Holdings Limited
Imperial Pacific International Holdings Limited (HKEX: 1076), a public company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange with operations in HK, China, Macau and US. We are inviting dynamic individual to join us:
Director – Group Purchasing (Hotel)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833457
Director – Purchasing to plan, develop, execute and manage strategic sourcing initiatives for the purchasing functions including procurement of products, materials, parts, supplies, equipment and services aiming at cost reduction and process improvement as well as managing vendor effectively; and to train, develop, mentor and assist subordinates in all of the departments that fall within the purchasing process.
- Managing and mentoring a dynamic team of purchasing professionals.
- Establishing and maintaining measurable performance metrics for all levels of procurement activities to include but not limited to supplier performance, supplier quality, internal order placement performance, buyer activity levels, financial (AP) performance, and material shortage elimination.
- Establish and implement purchasing strategies, policies, and procedures
- Negotiate and execute purchase orders or vendor contracts as needed to support the critical business needs.
- Manage material flow to insure inventory is maintained to the optimum level to support on time customer deliveries while keeping inventory holdings at the appropriate levels.
- Strategically develop and implement commodity/supply chain strategies covering all commodities, services and supplier processes throughout a global enterprise to deliver maximum value, leverage, and standardization.
- Manages materials savings initiatives in line with profit plan and overall business objectives.
- Negotiate pricing, contracts, and payment terms with suppliers
- Provide raw material and finished goods projections to key suppliers to ensure product availability on a timely basis
- Evaluate all purchase orders to ensure that order quantities are the most cost effective possible for material and freight costs.
- Degree in Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- 10 years or above hotel purchasing or Supply Chain experience in a managerial level
- Excellent communication, relationship building and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative ability
- Demonstrated solid working knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Word & Excel (including spreadsheets)
- Fluent in English. Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fixed salary + performance bonus
- 5-days work week
- Travel allowance
- MPF / Medical and dental insurance
Interested parties please forward CV with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.