jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920783
Employer Ref. 519630/001
As the Director, Learning & Development will have the clear mandate to build and lead a highly effective Learning & Development team and contribute to the overall success of APAC L&D programs. This individual is responsible for the creation and innovation of a comprehensive and integrated learning strategy across the APAC for retail teams.
About the role
- Oversee the vision, strategy, and execution of global initiatives
- This position will partner with senior stakeholder and regional directors in analysing business problems and recommending solutions, identifying key issues, structure problems, and talent development to the business
- Planning and designing strategic Learning & Development programs
- Lead the APAC team and proactively identify high flyers or potential future leaders to business through high impact learning curriculum
- Effectively manage a team of learning & development managers skilled in delivering quality content and effectively facilitate learning and understanding of company core value to the employees
About the person
- Bachelor degree holder with relevant disciplinary
- With over 10 years strong retail L&D experience from retail/ FMCG/ consumer goods
- Able to demonstrated understanding of retail and consumer-facing businesses, able to assess impact of decisions on overall business
- Strong communication and influential skills
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Multi-cities management exposure is highly preferred
About the organisation
Our client is the top tier French luxury goods conglomerate company. They designs, manufactures, distributes and sells various of luxury products.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.