Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions; offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet specific workforce needs.
As a Korn/Ferry Company, Futurestep can meet a variety of workforce requirements; from RPO and project recruitment, to single search and consulting, our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to deliver talent with impact, providing the experience and global reach to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.
With 39 offices across 20 countries, we have global reach with a diverse network that ensures that we cover the breadth of the talent pool as well as providing the local knowledge and expertise.
Director of Business Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829969
Our client is a well-established organization in Hong Kong and offers world-class business services to a wide range of industry sectors globally. The company is now seeking a Director of Business Development within its commercial team to drive business growth and sales process improvement. This is a unique position and will provide an individual huge opportunity to really add value to the business and gain excellent exposure from the global customer base.
- Lead a sizeable and experienced Business Development team to obtain sustainable business growth within the region
- Diversify the business by driving new initiatives in retail, catering, added-value services and other business development projects
- Drive the team to deliver and exceed their KPI targets including revenues, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency etc.
- Develop Yield Management Strategy and Booking Management to maximize the efficiency and profitability
- Cultivate a culture of innovation, collaboration, corporate competency, convergent thinking, service leadership and performance management
- Work closely with internal departments to develop effective multi-disciplinary services
- Play a key role in the achievement of company’s Vision, Mission and Values by collaborating with the Strategic Planning and Corporate Development team
- Continuously review clients’ engagement process by identifying gaps and implementing measures to improving the situation
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree holder in any disciplines, preferably with a MBA degree
- 10 - 15 years’ relevant experience in Sales and Business Development with at least 7 years of experience in holding a people management role
- A successful track record of over-achieving business targets and driving sustainable business growth in B2B or B2C industries
- Hands-on experience in sales process improvement, business forecasting, budgeting and expense control
- Established market networks in local and international business
- Strategic mindset and strong business acumen
- Results oriented with a strong desire to succeed
- A team leader with strong leadership and influencing skills across all levels of an organization
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin