Our client, an industry leader who providing operational, engineering and maintenance services for the thermal generation, steel & ports sectors globally, and now they are looking for a Director of Finance based in their Hong Kong office.
The Finance Director – Hong Kong is a key role in leading finance within the Industrial Services Division in Hong Kong and ensuring that actual and forecast numbers and commentary are robust, relevant and insightful that the Divisional Management Team delivers their outputs as an effective service to their clients. This will include, but not be limited to, building effective working relationships across the Group, Division and Clients.
- At least 12 years of working experience including 3 years above in the role of Head of Finance
- Degree holder in Accounting & Finance related area with a CPA Qualification
- The experience working in both big four accounting firm and in-house is a strong PLUS
- The industry experience in mechanical or industrial engineering is a strong PLUS
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- confident, impactful, organized, challenging, approachable
- Able to form effective working relationships
- Able to delegate effectively
- Excellent communication and team building skills.
Anyone interested, feel free to send me an email with your updated CV also the salary expectation.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Experis
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Learn more, visit http://www.experis.com.hk/.