Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Director of Global Marketing - Technology ($1-2M)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992803
Employer Ref. DGM-TEC/CF110117
- Develop integrated marketing strategies further elevating value of the brand.
- Launch strategies, planning & execution, consumer insight analysis
- As a marketing generalist, knowledge of every facet within marketing
- Solid understanding of branding, product distribution/merchandising/channel strategy
Our client is a fast growing tech start-up company and ready to go international marketing looking for go-to-market strategy expert
- Drive the development of campaigns and the execution of creative assets for packaging, campaigns, videos and digital content
- Manage agency relationships including media, social, and other content partners
- Develop Go-to-Market plans in conjunction with regional counterparts who will execute campaigns in market
- Manage launch plan for device transition (announcement of a new achievements, products, projects etc.)
- Drive best-in-class positioning and messaging for all communications projects, including but not limited to: retail packaging, merchandising, advertising, web content, launch kits and more.
- Partner with web content team to manage content for travel and syndication of that content globally and retail partners including A+ Content for Amazon/Google etc.,
- Manage cross-functional teams to produce and deploy creative materials
- Create traffic driving to the company’s website, execute online promotions and partnerships to help grow online presence
- Analyse consumer insight data to determine market/consumer trends in order to develop creative assets and messaging global marketing plans
- Drive proactive and consistent communication about key marketing initiatives, materials and messaging with counterparts in all global offices
Manage Internal Team:
- This position requires the ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of planning and executing innovative marketing campaigns and communication plans.
- Being strategic, demands a high level of execution, have the ability to multi-task and possess a strong work ethic.
- Individual that seeks out challenges and sees them through and who can execute under pressure
- Thoroughly understand the complexities of consumer sales, marketing and customer service.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- MBA minimum of 8-10 years of consumer marketing experience in consumer packaged goods, consumer electronics, media or consulting industry
- Global experience required
- Passion for brands and understanding of consumer trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; extensive experience writing creative briefs
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Support Company’s Affirmative Action initiatives, providing equal opportunity to employees and candidates.
- Uphold Company’s affirmative action plan and make good faith efforts to achieve affirmative action goals & time tables.
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy