Director of Information Technology (Job Ref. No.: MIS08HK)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778624
Employer Ref. MIS08HK
The Director of Information Technology is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT infrastructure within the Group of companies. This includes directing all IT functions and operations such as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions, , implementation, monitoring and future upgrades of all PC and Servers. The Director of IT is expected to integrate IT needs across business divisions operating in diverse geographical regions to drive entrepreneur opportunities within the Group, ensuring that these activities are aligned with the overall strategy and objectives of the Group.
- Ensure a secured, stable and continuous operation of the group’s systems thorough regular risk assessments
- Keep abreast with IT trends to be able to identify and evaluate IT development and platforms which can impact the Group’s competitive advantage and IT cost effectiveness
- Evaluate, integrate and standardise IT investments within the Group
- Lead the Corporate IT Team in system administration such as ERP systems, human resources information system, and propriety IT systems across offices globally.
- Manage the network and servers infrastructure , backup and recovery and cloud services
- Review and update IT Policy
Experiences and skills required
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/IT with 8 to 10 years relevant IT experience including 5 years of leadership experience
- Technical competency in ERP, MS networked and related hardware and application environment
- Strategic thinking with strong business acumen
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Based in HK, occasional travelling is required
For Enquiry, please reach us at (852) 6695 2140 (24hrs) via “Whats App”, ”Line” “WeChat”, ”Viber” & “Tango”.
For application, applicants may forward a full resume, current and expected salary and job reference number to the Assistant General Manager, Human Resources, 4 Dai Fu Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, N.T.; or by fax to 2663 1044 (all documents should be in MS Word format). All personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Pico’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.