Director, Operational Excellence & Special Projects
Profile Search and Selection
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834209
Employer Ref. MK75993
Our client is a high end retail brand with business spanning across Asia, Europe and the Americas. With the growing demand for business operations excellence, they are now hiring a Director level candidate to join their team.
A standalone position, supporting mainly the CEO and the CFO, you have a dynamic job description covering the following areas:
- Improve overall alignment of business across various regional offices
- Review existing accounting process, from manufacturing to retail & distribution; propose road-map to process automation where necessary and review the needs of an ERP system upgrade
- Strengthen financial and internal control process, bring best practice accounting into the group
- Development and implementation of BI tools
- Support FP&A, new business proposal, M&A proposals and other financial advisory responsibilities.
We are looking for:
- A qualified accountant with at least 10 years of experience, prefer candidates who have experience with Big 4 early on in their careers
- A proven track record on managing change and organisation transformation
- International work experience, ideally have worked in Europe or US
- Experience in Manufacturing, supply chain and retail operations is highly desirable
- You must be culturally aware, ideally working in a multicultural environment
- Strong consulting/advisory experience, ability to manage multiple stakeholders and people at different levels
- Impeccable English required, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred but not necessary
- Capacity to travel around 30-40% depending on the projects, but the role is primarily based in HK
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Profile Search and Selection
About Profile Search and Selection
Profile Search and Selection is an award winning headhunting firm focusing on the recruitment of middle to senior level Human Resources, Banking and Commerce executives across Asia. The three Directors of the company collectively have over 50 years of executive search experience gained in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia and the UK.